Feature and Follow Friday–Reading Format

FF_2013Button
 
hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
 
This week’s question:
  
What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc? 
 
IMG_20130606_110516
 
Honestly, I’m not picky. On my bookshelf, I like the look of most hardbacks and trade paperbacks. The small mass market paperbacks are great to take places because they don’t weigh much, but I hate the look of them. Ebooks are awesome because I can carry around hundreds at once and I can often get great deals. Plus, I’m able to highlight quotes, use a dictionary in seconds, and change the size of font for my own comfort with ebooks. I like all formats of books. In fact, I’m even trying to learn how to love audiobooks right now. For those pesky moments when you want to read, but you have to do something else with your hands or eyes. =)

I don’t have a favorite and I don’t have one that I read more than the other. I bounce in between all of these formats. I think a well made trade paperback is something I like the most because it’s lightweight and doesn’t hurt my hand like hardbacks can and they also look good on my shelf. But sometimes, the spines crack too much and they look too worn out after only one reading. Depends on the book, really. I just like books. I’ll take ‘em any way!


bloglovin-300x180

Follow me any way, but if you use GFC, be aware that it is disappearing soon. Bloglovin’ is a great alternative and you can transfer all of your Google Reader feeds to Bloglovin’ with one easy step: How to Move Your Google Reader RSS Feed to Bloglovin'

All following buttons are the on the sidebar to your right... but I've added the Bloglovin' button below for extra convenience. Thanks!

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: ,