Musing Mondays–Recent Purchases

musingmondays4

hosted by Should Be Reading

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…

• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it..

11735983959391113125947

For myself, I just bought Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I literally bought it about a minute ago. I finished Divergent yesterday and I needed the next book.

I also bought Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, since I will probably want it after I read Delirium.

And I bought Reached by Ally Condie, since I recently finished Crossed (Matched #2).

I frequently buy a lot of books, but usually the first in a series, so I decided to catch up on sequels today. Plus, I did sign up for a Sequel challenge this year. I just bought all of them in hardcover, too, since I got a great deal. I’m not home right now, but by the time I get back home this week, I should have a lovely box of books waiting for me!

Labels: