Wreck This Journal–Pages 102-104: Good Thoughts, Cut Vegetables

00 Progress

Wreck This Journal


Pages 102-103

Page of Good Thoughts

I was going to write a lot of stuff in this section, but I decided to print out some pictures that make me happy and are positive instead.

On the left:
On the right:

IMG_9369


---------------------------------------------------------



Pages 103-104

Make Prints Using an Ink Pad and Cut Vegetables.

I made my husband save the top of a green bell pepper for this.

As soon as I stamped the page, I realized the imprint looked like a flower, so I went with that theme and colored them in.
“The earth laughs in flowers.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Flowers didn’t ask to be flowers and I didn’t ask to be me.” Kurt Vonnegut

“A few flowers at his feet and above him the stars.” Victor Hugo
IMG_9370

Labels: ,