Thankful Blogging–Day 4: Celebrating


blogger-image-706401515


hosted by Parajunkee


Day 4:
Celebrating Thanksgiving

So.. my husband and I just moved.

He starts work tomorrow out of state for a couple of weeks. I was able to start at my new position within the same company last week after being able to transfer, but I used up all my saved leave in order to transfer smoothly. We have no friends or family in the area and no time to visit anyone as a result. So, no big family meal!

It's not a big deal to either of us and we tend to vacation in the spring or early fall because we have no kids and it doesn't really matter to us how much turkey we eat or that we can't visit family for the meal.

I think we are going to eat steak and be thankful for what we have and hope for an easy acclimation into this new area.

Labels: