Wreck This Journal - Pages 34-37: Dinner, Chew


Wreck this Journal
 
Pages 34-35
 
Document your dinner.
Rub, Smear, Splatter Your Food
Use This Page As A Napkin
 
I love some Chick-fil-A chicken. I destroyed my fry box to make this page, so it does have some fry grease on it. =)
 
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien
 
I drew a tiny waffle fry and Chick-fil-A sandwich. It's smaller than I meant it to be, but I didn't mess up! Also, I added the Eat Mor Chikin slogan and I made the 3's in the page number like the C in Chick-fil-A.
 
 
 
 
-----------------
 
 
Pages 36-37
 
Chew on this.
Warning: Do Not Swallow
 
If you know me, I'm always chewing gum. Of course, I picked gum for this prompt. And yes, there are two pieces of chewed gum on this page. My husband said it was really gross. Oh well!
 
"Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly." Sir Francis Bacon

P.S. If you haven't had Sour Patch Kids gum.. it's AMAZING. I did NOT chew and glue a piece of that. It's way too good to waste, but the packaging worked well for this collage. 



Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,