Wreck This Journal - Pages 26-29 Tear Strips, Glue Pages

 
Wreck This Journal
 
Pages 26-27
 
Tear Strips. Rip it up!
 
I should have taken a before picture. Essentially the page had dotted strips vertically underneath the prompt. I decided to cut each strip out and put book quotes on them that deal with rips, tears, etc.
 
"Life fractures us all into little pieces. It harms us, but it's how we glue those fractures back together that make us stronger." Carrie Jones
 
"At some point, you just pull off the Band-Aid, and it hurts, but then it's over, and you're relieved." John Green
 
"My heart is ripped open, shredded, leaking blood. I can't let him leave like this. We've been through to much to turn into strangers." Marie Lu
 
"I think some things are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic. It's the universe's way of providing contrast." Sarah Dessen
 
"She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something." Rainbow Rowell
 
------------
 
Pages 28-29
 
Glue, staple, or tape these pages together.
 
Because the previous prompt had me tear strips, I decided to glue those strips onto the pages for this one. The overall effect was pretty nice. It's one of my favorite pages so far!
 




Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,