Wreck This Journal - Pages 10-13: Lines, Handprints

 
 
 
 
 
Pages 10 and 11: Draw Fat Lines and Thin
pushing really hard with the pencil
 
I decided to draw a bookshelf and books with varied sizes because they are mostly lines.
 
Then, I picked a quote I love about books and bookshelves.
 

"I love walking into a bookstore. It's like all my friends are sitting on shelves, waving their pages at me." Tahereh Mafi

 
 
 
 

Pages 12 and 13: This Page is for Handprints or Fingerprints
get them dirty then press down
 
I decided to go with a heart/love theme after messing up trees.
 
I picked book quotes about both hands and love to tie it all together.
 

 
"I want a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved." Shana Abe
 
 
"All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart." Tahereh Mafi
 
 
 
 
Have you decided to Wreck Your Journal yet?



Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: ,