Wreck This Journal - Page 6-9 Coffee, Poke Holes

 
 
 
Pour, Spill, Drip, Spit, Fling your coffee:
 
I made the actual page number 6 with mod podge and coffee grinds and then painted some books and a coffee cup. The quote on page 7 is painted entirely with coffee! The coffee inside of the cup on page 6 is actual coffee, too. I was really surprised how easy it was to paint with coffee. It's just like watercolors!
 
Poke holes in this page using a pencil:
 
I decided to make a moon out of the poked area because balloons and stars seem to be incredibly popular and I wanted to do something different. The moon reminded me of the amazing quote about the moon being a loyal companion from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
 
 
Have you decided to Wreck a Journal yet?
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , ,