ReReading A Favorite Series

I'm not much of a rereader. The only time I really do it is for a series to refresh my memory and get ready for the next book to release. Which is a shame because in my favorite series, it seems like the last books are the best.

I decided to reread the Shatter Me series after being in such a major book slump. I liked the books I was reading, but it was hard to get into anything. I suddenly had the urge to re experience the Shatter Me series and I'm so glad I did!!! 



I love the writing and the way the books manipulate my emotions and change how I feel about the characters. Watching Juliette evolve and see the world and the people in it through different eyes was amazing. Ignite Me was incredible to reread. While I've reread the books as each new book has released, I've never picked up Ignite Me again and I think reading that was the best part of the experience overall. It was great to revisit the story.

What about you? Do you reread books? 

Have you read this series? 

Sometimes I feel like being in the mood for something is the most awesome way to read. Don't read what you're not in the mood for and don't skip over a good reread just because your TBR shelf is large and growing exponentially. I'm feeling a tad bit of a book hangover, but I also feel refreshed and ready to enjoy a new story!! 


Labels: , ,