Top Ten Tuesday–All Time Favorites

toptentuesday2
 
hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
Top Ten Books That Have Become my All Time Favorites
 
(that I’ve read since I started blogging January of 2012)
 
 
1. The Taker Trilogy by Alma Katsu
 
untitled
 
 
2. The Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
 
images
 
 
3. The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken
 
10576365
 
 
4. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
 
untitled
 
 
5. Everything I’ve read from Maggie Stiefvater
 
60685511062659417675462
 
 
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Lani Taylor
 
daughter-smoke-and-bone-400-250
 
 
7. Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown
 
Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown
 
 
8. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
 
untitled
 
 
9. The Martian by Andy Weir
.
18007564
 
 
10. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
 
untitled
 
 
I know I’ve missed some favorites, but I feel like I shouldn’t have to think hard about the best 10 books I’ve read since I started blogging. They should just pop out at me with hardly a thought and that’s what these books have done. I have not forgotten about any of these books and I recommend them all of the time.
 
 

Labels: