Top Ten Tuesday–Characters Who Would Sit at my Lunch Table

toptentuesday2
 
Top Ten Characters Who Would Have Sat at My Lunch Table
 
1. Bella Swan from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Because we are both totally awkward. We are like the same person. Well, at least I was like her back then.

2. Lexie from Lunangelique by Kristin R. Campbell. Because I swear she is me.

3. Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. I feel like I hung out with guys like him. Smart, but kind of dumb. Sweet, but also a little immature.

4. Alice from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Because my friend Keri is SO MUCH LIKE HER.

5. Charlie from Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Because he’s just so nice.

6. Sam from Perks of Being a A Wallflower. I feel like her and I could’ve been friends.

7. Simon from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I feel like my guy friends were like him.

8. Jace from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. Because Simon and Jace are HILARIOUS.

9. Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. I don’t have a good reason, I just like her a lot.

10. Warner from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I don’t actually think he’d be at my table. But I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to it. lol.

Labels: