Top Ten Tuesday–Books I’m Not Sure I Want to Read

toptentuesday2
 
Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read
 
books I own, but am not sure about anymore
 
6339664699047213537830

1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I bought it when it was on sale for Kindle, but I hear so many mixed reviews. I’m not sure that I’ll even like it!

2. If I Stay by Gayle Foreman. I have it, but I haven’t wanted to read it, yet.

3. The rest of the Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I own the full series, read book 1, loved it, and then I can’t seem to get in the right mindset for the rest.

2032447612753231

4. The rest of the Maze Runner books by James Dashner. I loved the first book, but I stopped for some reason and I’m afraid the rest of the series won’t be as good.

5. Monument 14 Emmy Laybourne. I bought this during my must-devour-dystopia phase and I just don’t know if it’s any good.
 
85736421345511213445306

6. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. YA novels with cool concepts are tough for me to read because if I don’t see enough hype, I wonder if they are mediocre.

7. Origin by Jessica Khoury. Same reason.

8. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger. Same reason

1600471113581990

9. The Providence Trilogy by Jamie McGuire. Don’t get me wrong, I liked the Beautiful Disaster books, but I (and don’t hurt me for saying this) don’t think any of her novels are well written. I’m scared to try yet another book of hers.

10. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa. Honestly, I loved The Immortal Rules, but I have this terrible feeling she will end up with Zeke, who I don’t like because he was just too optimistic and religious and naïve to me and I am terrified to continue the story and be disappointed by a series that I hold pretty highly in my head.

Labels: