The Fool’s Challenge–Day 11: Series I’m a Fool For

FoolsChallenge
 
 
FoolsChallenge_topics
 
hosted by Parajunkee
 
Day 11 – Which series are you a fool for? That you can reread over and over and will always buy the next book, no matter how mental the author goes or how strange the characters become?
 
This will be hard. I’m not the kind of person who really fangirls and is into all the novellas and POV changes and things like that. I don’t like to spend a lot of time inside of a series because there’s always more books begging to be read. For example, I loved Divergent, but I didn’t care as much for the sequels and I will probably never read the novellas. I loved the Delirium series, but I have no use for any of the novellas from Alex’s POV. But some series stayed with me or kept me interested enough to buy all the next books without hesitation.

The Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi. I love it and I loved how important the novellas were to the entire story.

The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. I kept reading even though things got insane, weird, and crazy. I just had to know what happened to everyone. But I’m glad it’s over.

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. Another rare series where I actually read the novellas.

The Sweetest Dark series by Shana Abe. I can’t imagine her disappointing me.

The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter. It’s such a fun series, I can’t imagine not buying the next books.

The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo. It says it’s a trilogy, but it could be a million books long.. if she ends up with the Darkling, I’d keep reading. And if not, I’d keep reading in hopes that she would. It doesn’t look promising, though.

Labels: , ,