Day 1: Let us have it. Your Book boyfriend list.
(And I mean all of them)
So, book boyfriends is hard for me because I don’t know that I’d really want to actually be with any fictional characters (and I really like my husband more), but for the sake of fun, I’ll roll with it.
1. Warner from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. Need I say more?
2. Fear from Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton. *swoon*
3. Death from The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole. *swoon*
4. Liam from The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken. He’s just so good, wholesome, and incredibly sweet.
5. Cole from The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken (maybe). I’m intrigued. I like people who intrigue me.
6. Adair from The Taker Trilogy by Alma Katsu. Much like Warner, Adair is a bad guy who isn’t necessarily what he seems…
7. Cam from the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. I was rooting for him the whole time.
8. Cole from the Lunangelique series by Kristin R. Campbell. *swoon*
9. Jake from the Sulfur Heights series by M.S. Brannon. Maybe. Idk if I can handle that guy.
I think that’s pretty much it.
And why are so many of the characters on this list bad guys?
alright, I’m adding
10. Simon from The Mortal Instruments series, too. I have a soft spot for vampires and he’s just so witty.
Yay for the good guys.
Kenji from Shatter Me
The Darkling (I’m only 20% through this book, so I don’t know yet) from Shadow and Bone
Eric from the Sookie Stackhouse series.
Labels: 2014, Valentines Day Challenge