Catching Up! Booking Through Thursday–Reading

btt2
 
hosted by Booking Through Thursday
 
This week’s question:
 
Outside of books, what’s your favorite thing to read? Newspapers? Magazines? Blogs? Fanfiction? Specific websites?

I typically read reviews online if I’m reading anything besides books. I check Goodreads reviews all of the time on books I’ve read, am reading, or might want to read. I also follow other book review blogs and I have the regular ones I check to see what sort of books they are reading.

------------

Last week’s question:

What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done while reading? Walked the dog? Brushed your teeth? Cooked supper? Splashed in the waves at the beach? And… were there any repercussions? Would you do it again?

I definitely cook and read at the same time, especially if I’m just stirring for the most part. I’ve also attempted to vacuum and read and I have a really shaggy carpet, so it’s hard enough to vacuum with two hands. I’ve attempted to sweep, but ultimately, I just can’t do it one handed. Typically, I wait until I have free time these days!
 

Labels: