Catching Up! Booking Through Thursday–POV

btt2
 
hosted by Booking Through Thursday
 
From Oct 3:
 
Which is better (or preferred) … stories with multiple character points of view? Or stories that stick to just one or two at most? And, why?
 
This is a tough question! I suppose I prefer one point of view or a third person narrator, but I’ve also really enjoyed getting first person narratives from multiple people.

 I think it’s a lot easier to “mess up” the multiple point of view thing and it can rub me the wrong way easily. I kind of like having one narrator who can tell the story well.

 But then I also love getting into the heads of some of the lesser characters or, as with romances, getting into the head of the other person in the relationship!

Honestly, I’m not that picky. If it works, I love any kind of point of view!

Labels: