Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show
1. The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken. I’m not sure if a movie could do the story justice, so a TV show might be the best.
2. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. I’d love to see the world!
3. The Taker Trilogy by Alma Katsu would make an amazing set of movies or television show.
4. The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater. I think a movie would be most appropriate.
5. The Diviners by Libba Bray would be an awesome television show!
6. Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi would make awesome movies.
7. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I think this one is actually rumored or in progress, but I wasn’t sure, so I added it. I’d love to see it in film and be able to watch the reactions of those who haven't’ read the book.
8. Lunangelique by Kristin R. Campbell would make an awesome set of movies, especially Awakened Gods because the world looks so crazy!
9. A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest. A television series could be awesome.
10. Terra by Gretchen Powell. When I first saw the previews for the movie Elysium, I thought, “Wow! The world is set up a lot like Terra!” The plot is way different, but seeing some of the scenery in the trailer made me want to see Terra as a movie so badly!
There are books I didn’t mention because they are becoming movies/TV shows or are at least rumored to be. Examples: Divergent, Vampire Academy, Uglies, Outlander
There are books I would like to mention, but have already become movies/TV shows. Some better than others…Examples: I Am Number Four, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Under the Dome
Labels: Top Ten Tuesday