Top Ten Tuesday–Secondary Characters

toptentuesday2
 
hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters
 
1. Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.
His character is just unique and bright, you can’t help but remember him.
 
107042_original
 
 
2. Quinn from the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris.
Perhaps because most fans are show watchers and not book readers, but I always hear about everyone BUT Quinn. As one of the last weretigers, he’s hard to forget.
 
140079
 
 
3. The Onion Knight/ Davos Seaworth from A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin.
Either the series has a million major/primary characters or everyone is a secondary character. It’s hard to pick just one from the series, but Ser Davos is one of my favorite characters who is less crucial to the story. His sense of honor and loyalty to Stannis really grabs me.
 
Davos
 
 
4. Leah from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer.
I’ve always liked her strength and the fact that she was the first female who turned into a wolf. She was sometimes annoying, but with good reason. I’ve always thought that if Jacob never imprinted, they’d make a good match.
 
-The-Twilight-Saga-Breaking-Dawn-Part-1-Movie-Stills-leah-clearwater-25301559-533-800
 
 
5. Suzume from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.
For a character who never talks, she really wormed her way into my heart. I love all of the characters in the series, but I never imagined I’d care about her well being so much!
 
10576365
 
 
6. Poppet and Widget from The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
I loved these two characters and they are the first characters who come to my mind when I think of the book.
 
9361589
 
 
7. Memphis from The Diviners by Libba Bray.
I loved his story and the way it connects to the other characters and their adventures.
 
7728889
 
 
8. Vida from Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken.
She’s the kind of person no one can forget.
 
16150830
 
 
9. Sam from I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore.
I love his character.
 
Sam-from-I-AM-NUMBER-FOUR-i-am-number-four-18192462-720-548
 
 
10. Jonas from the Intangible series by J. Meyers.
Maybe I just love vampires, but I really like Jonas. I’m so glad there’s a novella that is all about his backstory.
 
17130280
 
 

Labels: