WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4

hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you'll read next?
 
Right now, I’m reading
 
15534922
 
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1) by Katie McGarry
 
 
I recently finished reading
 
177384909791892
 
Ethreal Fury (Gemini Rising #1) by Jessica O’Gorek (review to come tomorrow)
 
Unremembered (Unremembered #1) by Jessica Brody (review to come next week)
 
 
Next, I’m going to read
 
1356116417972682
 
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
 
Scarred Love by M.S. Brannon
 
   
I am trying to balance TBR books with my mood. Right now, I’m in a contemporary New Adult kind of mood for some reason!


 

Labels: