WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4
hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you'll read next?
 
 
Right now, I’m reading
 
7728889
 
The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray
 
 
I recently finished reading
 
173158211406440395
 
Stars in Her Eyes (Sparkstone #1) by Clare C. Marshall
 
I Am Legend by Richard Matheson
 
A Princess of Mars (Barsoom #1) by Edgar Rice Burroughs
 
 
Next I’m going to read
 
13547250
 
Poison (Legacy #2) by Molly Cochran
 
I also have a few NetGalley books to knock out, but I don’t know what I’m in the mood for.
 
 
(Covers typically link to Goodreads, but their site isn’t working properly this morning) 
 
 
 

Labels: