I'm Back!

As most of my followers are aware, I took a vacation at the end of April and when I came back after 2 weeks, I moved. It has been crazy and I haven't had much time to dedicate to blogging since the move.

I wanted to let all of you guys know that I'm back!

 I've been posting reviews since my return and even participated in a blog tour, but I haven't announced I am back because I was still pretty busy with getting settled into the new place. Things should start getting back to normal soon as I settle into a routine.

I have tons of reviews to write because I got a lot more reading done in Ireland than I expected! I read some really awesome books while I was gone, so I'm excited to start typing up reviews and sharing my thoughts with everyone.

Thanks for bearing with me during my vacation and chaotic shift in normal life! I saw a lot of interesting bookish stuff during my vacation, too, so hopefully I'll have some time to share some of the pics on the blog.

Thanks,

Megan

Labels: