Booking Through Thursday–Returns

btt2
 
hosted by Booking Through Thursday
 
 
This week’s question:
 
What book(s) do you find yourself going back to? Beloved children’s classics? Favorites from college? Something that touched you and just makes you long to visit?
 
(Because, doesn’t everybody have at least one book they would like to curl up with, even if they don’t make a habit of rereading books? Even if they maybe don’t even have the time to visit and just think back longingly?)
 Typically I like to reread books I loved, regardless of when I loved them or what genre they are. I love old favorites and it all depends on my mood. Sometimes, I reread a book because it’s becoming a movie, a friend is reading it, or I feel like jumping back into the world. And other times, I reread a book because I can’t quite seem to find something similar that suites me at the moment. I also like to reread when my memory gets jumbled, whether because a movie or show that wasn’t quite right or because my own memory fails me.  I don’t have a “go to” book I reread, though. I just have handfuls of them.



Labels: ,