WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4
 
hosted by Should Be Reading
 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 
Right now, I’m reading

  17411119  
 

Imaginable (Intangible #2) by J. Meyers and enjoying it quite a bit.  


Recently, I finished reading  

133268311773386111640957
157459506186357
 
 
The Testing (The Testing #1) by Joelle Charbonneau (review to come in May)

A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire #2) by Bella Forrest: Review  

The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1) by Stacey Kade (review to come in a couple of weeks)

Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2) by Jamie McGuire (review to come on Friday)

and The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner (review to come soon).


Next, I am going to read

?
 
I have no idea what I’ll read. I’m going on vacation and moving soon, so I’m not sure what time will allow me to read. I’ve been getting through the tons of NetGalley books I have and I might continue to do that. I also couldn’t fit 4 books in boxes when I packed and I plan on taking them with me on my vacation and hopefully get some reading done. We shall see. I have tons of options between my Kindle and the 4 books I'm taking, it's all just a matter of time!

Labels: ,