WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4

hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you'll read next?

Right now, I’m reading

6186357
 
 The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner. I’m really enjoying it so far.
 
I recently finished reading  
 
Nothing this week. I’ve had a lot on my plate with getting my house packed up for my upcoming move. I’ve been slowly getting through The Maze Runner whenever I have free time. I do have some recent reviews to link, though!  
 
1351744413257637
 
 Stung by Bethany Wiggins: Review

The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark #1) by Shana Abe: Review  
 
Next, I’m going to read
 
157459507728889
 
 Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2) by Jamie McGuire. I recently got approved from NetGalley and since it released yesterday, I figure I better get started. That, and I’m trying to only read books on my Kindle until I’m moved. That way, I don’t feel bad getting my physical books packed up.  
 
I was going to start on The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray, but it’s a rather large book and if it has taken me a week to get close to finishing The Maze Runner, I don’t know that I’ll finish before my trip to Ireland. I may still start it next and just take that one book with me.       
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: ,