asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Right now, I’m reading The Maze Runner
by James Dashner. So far, it’s pretty interesting and the setting is something I’ve never seen before. Like the main character who can’t seem to remember anything besides his name, I am eager to figure out how everything works in this weird society. I wish I could finish it faster because I am so eager, but I feel like I barely have any time to read now that my husband has been getting home hours sooner than normal and we are getting ready to pack the house and move. A few people have told me it was too slow, they didn’t like it, or they didn’t finish it for either of those reasons, but despite it’s slowness (and my own slowness in getting through it due to my circumstances), I’m so intrigued I couldn’t possibly put it down.
Labels: blog meme, Musing Mondays