WWW Wednesday

www_wednesdays4
hosted by Should Be Reading
 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
 
• What are you currently reading?
 
• What did you recently finish reading?
 
• What do you think you'll read next?
 
 Right now, I’m reading

13257637

The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark #1) by Shana Abe and I’m loving it. It’s spectacular so far.



I recently finished reading

1351509513517444
 
The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test #2.5) by Aimee Carter (Review to come later)

Stung by Bethany Wiggins (Review to come closer to release day)

Since I didn’t participate in last week’s WWW Wednesday Post, I also finished reading

157800381606973317304176
 
The Claiming Words by Tricia Drammeh: Review

Legacy (The Time Weaver Chronicles #2) by Thomas A. Knight: Review

Awaken (Empyreal #1) by Christal Mosley: Review


Next, I’m going to read

157037951164095713572197
 
Spellbinding by Maya Gold

The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1) by Stacey Kade

A Shimmer of Angels (Angel Sight #1) by Lisa M. Basso

I ended up with a giant pile of April release date or archive date books on NetGalley. Which was fine because I wasn't planning on moving until July. When I found out I’m moving at the beginning of May, after my 2 week April vacation, I freaked out. So I’m trying to get through all the books I requested so I’ll meet my deadlines and have some content to post while I’m on vacation!

I'm also trying NOT to read books that don't release until June. Once I'm settled in mid-May, I'll have tons more time to devote to reading.

Labels: ,