Top Ten Tuesday–Series I Still Need to Read

TTT3W
 
hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
Top Ten Series I Haven’t Started Yet (Even Though I Want To)
(and I probably have the first book)
 
 
1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I have all of the books. What on earth am I waiting for?

11614718


2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I have the first book, I just haven’t started reading.

6339664


3. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I own the first book!

7488244


4. Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater. And I have the first book.

6068551


5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner. I am on the waiting list at my local library for it, though.

6186357


6. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. Again, I OWN the first book.

7171637


7. Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin. I have the first book.

8591107


8. The Chemical Garden series by Lauren Destefano. I don’t know why I haven’t bought any of the books yet, especially since she’s one of my favorite authors to follow on Twitter.

8525590


9. Splintered by A.G. Howard

12558285


10. Legend by Marie Lu. And I own the first book.

9275658


So apparently I’m a serial book buyer now. When did this even happen?! Most of these series are within my power to start and my lame excuse is that I haven’t gotten around to it yet. Way to stress me out, Top Ten Tuesday! Ha. On the bright side, I did just knock out the entire Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead and the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie so far this year, so I have been trying!

Labels: ,