• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My most recent book purchase was The Diviners
by Libba Bray. My husband and I were browsing the YA aisle of a book section inside of a bigger store. Well, I pretty much just walked into it and my husband had no choice but to follow! I always look at what books are displayed in this section when I’m not at a bookstore, even though I’m not really sure why. I guess I just like to see what is popular enough to make it onto a display in a non-bookstore, I suppose. My husband isn’t much of a reader, though he has read some great books in his lifetime and always seems to recommend good ones. He picked out The Diviners
because of the cover and when I read him bits of the synopsis, he said I should buy it because it sounded great.
My most recent e-book purchase was Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It’s currently on sale for $0.99 until tomorrow and I just couldn’t pass it up. I probably won’t get to it right away since I have a lot of other e-books to read with deadlines, but I’m looking forward to reading it.