WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4
hosted by Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you'll read next?
 
 
9681214 Right now, I’m reading The Goddess Test (The Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter and loving it. I’m so happy the series is now available through my local library!   
aSoVampire AMAZON631996912369649
1607588212249184
 
Recently, I finished reading
 
A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest: Review
Unwind (Unwind #1) by Neal Shusterman: Review
Hooked by Liz Fichera: Review
The Sin-Eater’s Confession by Isla J. Bick: Review
Elemental: The First (Primord #1) by Alexandra May: Review
 
 
345627228213313104080
 
Next, I’m going to FINALLY read Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead since I finally got the notification that it’s available at the library. I have the second book, Frostbite, in paperback, so I’ll probably start that immediately after that. And if my copy of Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi shows up… I’ll start reading that before anything else!!

Labels: ,