Top Ten Tuesday–Bookish Couples

toptentuesday2
hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
Top Ten Romances in Books
 
I suppose I’ll pick my favorite bookish couples
(at least the ones that are coming to my mind right this minute).
 
 
1. Tris and Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth. I love how driven they both are and how they make each other stronger.

2. Cole and Lexi from the Lunangelique series by Kristin R. Campbell. How could you not fall in love with both of them?

3. Juliette and Adam Warner? from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. I really love Adam, but Warner is growing on me. I haven’t read Unravel Me, but I kind of think Warner might challenge Juliette more. Adam is sweet, but not very challenging so far. So I’m conflicted. I like them both.

4. Jason and Chloe from the Someone Else’s Fairytale series by E.M. Tippetts. I absolutely love this couple. They are so normal and loving and try to work together as a team. They hold a special place in my heart!

5. Ky and Cassia from the Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie. Even though Cassia gets on my nerves sometimes, I love her and Ky so much. Their love of words and poetry and hope and the way they make each other better just makes my heart melt.

6. Callie and Kayden from The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen. The two of them are broken and it’s like they are the only ones who understand each other. I love them together.

7. Noah and Allie from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. Who doesn’t love these guys? I mean, they represent the kind of forever love that I admire so much.

8. Augustus and Hazel from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. They are adorable, quirky, funny, and absolutely mushy. I love them.

9. Jace and Clary from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I love Jace and Clary. I love their conflict and the way they challenge each other. I can’t help but put them on this list.

10. Jamie and Claire from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Even though I’m not a die hard insane fan of this series, what I loved the most was how real and raw the relationship was. They work hard, have their moments of miscommunication, but there’s no doubt that they fall for each other hard. I love them!

There’s tons of good couples out there. There are couples I wanted to see get together for ages and there are cute couples and couples that never did get together (poor Ren, Gale, Puck…). But I tried to pick couples that represent things I admire and the kind of love I see lasting. I like my couples to have the ability to work together and challenge one another and make each other better people.

Labels: ,