WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4

hosted by: Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?

Book covers all link to respective Goodreads pages

Kimber

Right now, I’m reading Kimber by Sarah Denier. So far, I’m enjoying it.

CloudAtlasthe wanderersChase tinker and the house of magic

I recently finished reading Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell: My Review

I also recently finished The Wanderers by Jessica Miller: My Review and  Giveaway Post (prize is a digital copy of the book)

And late last week, I finished Chase Tinker and the House of Magic by Malia Ann Haberman:  My Review and Giveaway and Interview Post (prize is a digital copy of the book, along with a $10 amazon gift card and a signed bookmark)

Warm BodiesCinders and SapphiresHooked

Next, I’m going to read Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion since I made plans to see the movie when it comes out. I’m not sure if it will be my kind of story, but the previews make me laugh, so curiosity wins and must read it.

I’ll probably crack open Cinders & Sapphires by Liela Rasheed since it is close to the release date.

I might start reading Hooked by Liz Fichera for the same reason.