WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

covers link to Goodreads

Reached

Right now, I’m reading Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie. I am enjoying it so far and I am trying to read as slow as I can because I don’t want the series to end! I love how poetic the writing is.

TrisocializationDifferent RoadsWarmBodies

BeautifulBastardTakenEntangled

I recently finished reading tons of books. I’ve been on a reading rampage the past couple of weeks for some reason. I don’t think I’m reading any more or faster than usual, but somehow, I’ve managed to read 6 books since last Wednesday!

TRIsocialization (TRIsocialization #1) by Alex M. Bright: Review

Different Roads by Lori C. Clark: Review and Giveaway (Ends tomorrow night!)

Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1) by Isaac Marion: Review

Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren: Review

Taken (Give & Take #1) by Kelli Maine: Review

Entangled (Spellbound #1) by Nikki Jefford: Review

Vampire Academythe Goddess TestSin Eaters Confession

The Secret of Ella nad MichaClockwork Angel

Next, I’m going to read Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead and/or The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter since I’m waiting on both at the library. If neither are available, I may read The Sin-Eater’s Confession by Isla J. Bick for review or The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorenson or start on Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare so I can finally see what the fuss is about. (As you can see, I’m not really sure.)

Labels: ,