WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4

hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?

(covers link to goodreads pages)

Trisocialization

Right now, I’m about to start TRIsocialization by Alex M. Bright.

The Kite RunnerPageflex Persona [document: PRS0000037_00038]

I recently finished reading The Kite Runner by Khaled Hussieni (review) and The Light of the Moon by David James (review).

Warm BodiesVampire Academy11735983

Next, I’m going to read Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion since I’m going to see the movie soon. I might also read Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead since I just won and received the second book in the series. And I need to read Insurgent by Veronica Roth, since I took it off of my bookshelf to force myself to read it.

Labels: ,