WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4

hosted by: Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?

Crossed

Right now, I’m reading Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie and loving it. I think I’ve highlighted something from every page on my Kindle.

the tragedy paperAwakened_Gods_Book_Cover

I recently finished reading The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth Laban. Here’s my review. I also finished Awakened Gods (Lunangelique #3) right before the end of the year. Here’s my review.

nobodys damselCloud Atlas

Next, I’m going to read Nobody’s Damsel (Someone Else's Fairytale #2) by E.M. Tippetts. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell became available for my Kindle from my local library, so I might get started on that, too. I’ve heard it was quite a tough read, so I may actually need the entire 2 week checkout period to read it.