Top Ten Tuesday–Reading Goals

toptentuesday2

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Reading/Bookish Goals for 2013

This week, I’ve talked a lot about my book blogging goals for the year, but here are some of my other reading and bookish goals for the year!

1. I want to read at least 100 books this year.

2. I want to read the books on my TBR pile.

3. I want to be less distracted by shiny new books. Though I don’t see this happening anytime soon.

4. I want to successfully complete the reading challenges I’ve signed up for this year.

5. I want to support more great self published authors by sharing their work. Right now, I’m hosting two giveaways(with 0 entries right now) for some lesser known books, so check them both out: The Wanderers by Jessica Miller (YA paranormal romance) and Chase Tinker and the House of Magic by Malia Ann Haberman (Middle Grade Fantasy Adventure).

6. I want to get more people to read the Lunangelique series by Kristin R. Campbell, so it explodes into an epic phenomenon. =) I’m such a huge fan of the series and I want other people to love it like I do!

7. I want to share more quotes from books I’ve read. I highlight so many and then I never share them with anyone.

8. I want to finish more series I’ve started and liked. I always buy book 1 alone and read it and then move onto new series and forget to continue. I’ve made a goodreads shelf for series I want to finish, so I can keep track of what books I should buy if I’m buying books.

9. I want to interact more with other blogs and my own blog followers. I’m still amazed by the book community online and I would love to communicate more with my fellow book lovers.

10. I would like to find a way to actually attend some sort of convention or book signing, as I’ve never been to either.