hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013
All of these books I just HAD TO HAVE RIGHT NOW and they’ve been sitting on my shelf ever since. I want to read them all (right now) but I guess I put books I own on the back burner and push up all other books on my priority list.
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
3. City of Fallen Angels and City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. I stopped reading the series after the 3rd book because it was a good stopping point, but the next two books are on my shelf.
4. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
5. Legend by Marie Lu
6. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
7. The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
8. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
9. Eve by Anna Carey
10. The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
And I also need to read at least a few of the various freebies I can’t seem to stop downloading.