Feature & Follow Friday–Favorite Villain

FF_2012
 
Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
 
Featured Blogs: On Starships and Dragonwings and Reading Under the Willow Tree
 
Q: Who is your favorite villain from a book?
 Warner from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi is currently my favorite villain. For some reason, I suddenly am on his side and have forgotten about all the good guys. What is wrong with me?! I keep telling myself that I used to hate him, but I can’t seem to remember why… He’s a glorious character that you can’t help but love and hate and root for him, even though he’s so messed up. He’s the kind of villain I should love to hate, but right now, I think I just love to love him… *sigh* Before I got so caught up with Warner, my answer would have probably been Bellatrix from The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling because she’s so deliciously evil and crazy. I love a good villain that I can feel sorry for and understand because of the complexity of their character, but I can’t help but love those maniacal and twisted villains with no redeeming qualities, too. What villain do you love to hate?






Labels: ,