WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?

Indomitable

Right now, I’m reading Indomitable by J. Meyers. It’s a story about Jonas from her Intangible series and he was one of my favorite characters!

15741338Destroy Me

I recently finished reading Eternal Hope (The Hope series #2) by Frankie Rose. I still have to write my review, but I enjoyed it. I also finished reading Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5) and LOVED it. Here’s my review.

1604422713628178

16281499Awakened_Gods_Book_Cover

I don’t know what I’ll read next, but I need to read Nobody’s Damsel by E.M. Tippetts, The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan, The Wanderers by Jessica Miller. I also need to read Awakened Gods (Lunangelique #3) since I just bought it and it released this week. I bought a handful of other books recently, too.