WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?

428263Stolen

Right now, I’m rereading Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer in hopes of finishing the Twilight Challenge before the end of the year. I’m also about to start Stolen (Cinderella’s Secret Diary #2) by Ron Vitale.

The Darkest MindsThe Host

I recently finished reading The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, which was one of the best dystopians I think I’ve ever read. My review will be going live on the release date next Tuesday. I also finished reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer, which was really good. Here’s my review for that.

The FarmWhite Horse

Next, I’m going to read The Farm by Emily McKay because I can’t wait to start it. I also need to knock out White Horse by Alex Adams.