WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?

Rapture

Right now, I’m reading Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate. I’ve been on my library’s waiting list since I finished reading Passion. It isn’t really holding my interest, but between the wait and knowing it’s the last book, I’m getting through it. I know it’s just my mood.

16069318Nightshade

I recently finished reading Embers (Foresight #1) by Amy Keen (review) and Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer (review) and I liked both books.

af33f6ea3e6411e2b4ea22000a1fbdb0_77263429The Host

Next, I’m not sure what I’ll read. I just picked up The Farm by Emily McKay (which came out yesterday!), Unwind (Unwind Trilogy #1) by Neal Shusterman, and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin at the bookstore yesterday and I’m eager to begin any of them.

I’m next on the waiting list for Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer and The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I’ve been waiting for The Host for months. I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 yesterday and the trailer for The Host yet again captured my interest, so I’m eager to read the book.