Review–Indomitable by J. Meyers

Indomitable

Indomitable (an Intangible novella)

by J. Meyers

Summary: Perhaps the most dangerous person to gain unimaginable power is the one who feels oppressed.
And full of wrath. For very good reason.

Review:

4%2520star

Indomitable was a short story about Jonas, a vampire in Intangible. He was one of my favorite characters in Intangible, so I jumped on the chance to get to know more about his past and Indomitable did not disappoint. The writing was descriptive and I thought the backstory was incredibly creative and unique. I feel like I know Jonas a little better and I know why he was chosen so many years ago by his maker.

J. Meyers has managed to impress me with everything I’ve read. I come across supernatural beings I’ve seen before in her books, but they are different and unique in their own way, which was one of the reasons I rated Intangible so highly when I read it. Jonas isn’t a typical vampire with a typical history that I’ve encountered before.

The only negative thing I can say about the novella is that it was short and I wanted more. Which is not a bad thing at all. It’s not so short it’s not worth buying, it just makes me want to reread Intangible or pick up some of the other novellas in the series!

Labels: