Musing Mondays–New Musings

musingmondays4

hosted by Should Be Reading

The New Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…

• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.

One of my reading habits:

I don’t have to wait for a page break, paragraph end, or chapter end to stop reading. I’ve literally put a book down mid sentence before. I like to read whenever I have some downtime, and sometimes, that’s not much time. I always restart at the top of a paragraph, so I’m not quite so good that I can just continue reading exactly where I stopped if I stopped in the middle of a paragraph. either way, I’ve been able to read a lot more because of this and I don't feel like I stress about getting a book finished or being able to set aside a block of time in order to read. I just read whenever I can. It makes my schedule and my book blogging a lot less stressful.