Booking Through Thursday–Favorites of 2012

btt2

hosted by Booking Through Thursday

This week’s question:

A deceptively easy question for this week (easy to ask but possibly hard to answer): What are/were your favorite book(s) of the year? (Bonus points if you know how many books you read.)

So far, I’ve read 129 books this year, including books of poetry and short novellas. I was introduced to so many new series and fell in love with so many books, so it’s hard to pick just one or even a handful. For my answer, I’m just going to refer everyone to my Top Ten Tuesday post from a week ago. It took me hours to pick the books on it and doesn’t include any books I’ve read since then, but it will have to do!

Top Ten Tuesday - Best Books I Read in 2012

City of Bones15829963777732

The TakerThe ReckoningThe Darkest Minds

MatchedThe Raven Boys13512392

LunangeliqueSleeping Gods

Looking for AlaskaBefore I fall5759