2013 Eclectic Reader Challenge

2013eclecticreader

hosted by: Book'd Out

I had a lot of fun participating in the 2012 Eclectic Reader Challenge. The categories for 2013 have changed, so I’m so excited to be a part of the challenge again!!

The aim of The Eclectic Reader 2013 Challenge is to push you outside your comfort zone by reading up to 12 books during the year from 12 different categories.

Read the rest of the rules here: 2013 Eclectic Reader Challenge Rules

Categories
  1. Translated fiction
  2. Historical mystery
  3. Romantic suspense
  4. Made into a movie
  5. New Adult
  6. Urban Fantasy
  7. Dystopian
  8. Memoir
  9. LGBT
  10. Action Adventure
  11. Humour
  12. Published in 2013

As I read books that fit into a category, I’ll update the list of completed genres! I tried making a list of what books I’d read and most of them ended up changing, so I won’t try that again this year.

Labels: , ,