WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?

Shatter Me16141658

Right now, I’m reading Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi in physical book form and absolutely loving it. On the Kindle, I’m reading Luminaire by Ciye Cho, the sequel to Florence that I read earlier this year.

New MoonWatering Heaven

I recently finished reading New Moon by Stephenie Meyer for a reread and review challenge. It was interesting to reread after 5 years and see how my views have changed over time. Here’s my review. I also finished reading Watering Heaven by Peter Tieryas Liu, a collection of short stories. Here’s my review.

Deliriumcity of fallen angels

Next, I’m probably going to read Delirium by Lauren Oliver and finally get started on City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare while I have the time, but it all depends on what becomes available at the library.

I’m about to go on a week vacation and then it will be Thanksgiving, so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get in as much reading as I’d like. We shall see!