WWW Wednesdays

www_wednesdays4

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?

I am currently reading Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. I just started, but I’m looking forward to reading it and I hope I like it or at least like her writing since I have another one of her books on my shelf to read.

Before I fall

I recently finished Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (review), which I liked, and City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) (review), which I loved.

69363823777732

I’m not sure what I’ll read next. The year is rapidly coming to an end and I have one more yearly challenge to complete and that is to reread the rest of the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer and review it. So, I may pick up New Moon and try and get that challenge knocked out. I would also like to continue the Mortal Instruments series with the next book in the series, City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare.

490416752378