Musing Mondays–Fictional Crushes

musing-mondays

hosted by Should Be Reading

This week’s musing asks…

Do you ever get crushes on fictional characters? Name one (or a few), and tell what you liked…

Not really. I have favorites and I like certain characters, but in a detached way. Mostly, I root for guys in books to be with the girl. I never put myself into that equation and I like my husband best of all, anyway.

But to be fun, these are some of my favorites:

Puck from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. He’s so funny and sarcastic and carefree, but also fierce, loyal, and strong. And real. And totally not brooding and lame.

Cole from the Lunangelique series by Kristin R. Campbell. He’s so great. He’s dreamy and hot and smart and caring and treated Alexis so well.

Ky from Matched by Ally Condie. Usually, in any sort of love triangle, it takes me a little bit to get into it and pick a side and I can see why people like either party. But I was all about Ky in this book because he was a mystery.

Cam from the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. I know, Luce is all into blonde and brooding Daniel. But I couldn’t stand him. I was immediately drawn to Cam and I still have no idea why Luce wasn’t. Even after finding out he’s not a good guy, I was still totally into Cam.