TGIF–Christmas in July

TGIF-Chevron

hosted by: GReads

This Friday's Question:

Christmas in July: If Santa were to come down your chimney in the middle of summer, which books would you want him to leave for you under the tree?

The answer I should pick is nothing because I have way too many books on my shelf and Kindle to read right now. But I can’t help myself!

Right now, I really want to read the second book in the Lorien Legacies, The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore. I’m going to purchase it in a couple weeks, but I’d love for it to magically appear on my Kindle.

I also really want to read Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese after my grandmother recently recommended it.

I’m currently waiting on Outlander by Diana Gabaldon at my library, too.

And I’d love for the third book in the Taker trilogy by Alma Katsu to come out right this minute!!