Booking Through Thursday–Reading Habits

hosted by Booking Through Thursday

Two questions about your reading habits that just seem to go together.

GigiAnn asks: Do you have a favorite season of the year that you read more? (Example: during snow storms, rainy weather, or sunny and warm weather) Sorry, that was the best I could come up with.

Lisa asks: Where is your favorite place to read? On the beach? Inside/outside?

 

I don’t really have a favorite season to read. They all have their pros and cons. I think summer is perhaps my least favorite time to read because it’s entirely too hot to sit outside and read and I feel like I have more things to do in the summer for some reason.

I usually read inside somewhere, but I’ll occasionally sit on my porch and read. I don’t really have a favorite place either. I get the most reading done when I’m home by myself after I clean up the house and do whatever needs to be done that day, which means I’m usually home reading. I don’t usually drive somewhere to read. If I bring a book to the coffee shop/used book store in my area, I don’t get to read as much as I’d like because I’m chatting with friends.