TGIF–Best Reads So Far

hosted by: GReads

Best I've Read So Far: We're half way through the year (crazy how time flies!), which top 3 books are the best you've read so far this year?

This is really hard because I’ve read so many good books this year.

The Taker and The Reckoning by Alma Katsu (I can’t pick one or the other, so it’s both)
The TakerThe Reckoning (The Taker, #2)

World War Z by Max Brooks
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War

Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
Fight Club

There are so many more good ones, like a few from John Green, Robert Cormier, and Ray Bradbury, along with less popular or self published authors. But I suppose these 3 are probably my favorites, or at least represent a few of my favorite genres. If only I could stick to one or two genres, it wouldn’t be quite so hard. Though I think it’s awesome that I’ve read so many good books this year.